Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hi from Marina

Hello dear friends!
How are you?



I'm starting to work on my entry. I didn't decide yet if I'll give a theme to my Moly. For now, to warm up a little bit, I made the title for our blog.

What do you think?

Just wanted to know that you all starting (or thinking of starting) the project. Good luck to everyone! I'm exited to send and get my first moleskines!

P.S.
I'll be in little trip this weekend (from 30.04 to 05.05). We are going to Paris! So I hope to come back with some drawings in my moly.

Have a wonderful week!
Cheers,
Marina.

4 comments:

Marty Harris said...

It is beautiful. I absolutely love our new banner. Thank you so much.

Paris! Ohhh, that sounds so nice. I am so jealous. I would love to spend a long weekend walking around Paris with my wife. Maybe a little eating, people watching and cuddling, too.

Marty Harris said...

I looked at this banner again this morning. Boker tov! It makes me laugh. It is just beautiful. Thanks again.

Marina Grechanik said...

I'm happy that it cause you to smile!
X-)

rockronie said...

wow the banner is amazing~~~